The California Department of Social Services (CDSS) is proud to announce a major release of course offerings. Please note we will continue to add course offerings onto our catalogs once they are available.
CDSS has added new courses to both our General Health & Safety Catalog and our Cognitive Impairment & Behavioral Health Catalog.
Below is a small sample of the course titles which were added in English, Cantonese, Mandarin, and Spanish:
1. All About Food: Nutrition, Spending & Budgeting
2. Body Systems & Common Diseases
3. Caring Compassionately for Yourself & Others
5. Dementia & Alzheimer’s
6. Introduction to Basic Human Needs
7. Key Concepts of Home Care, Self-Determination, and Self-Direction Mobility, Ambulation & Movement
Click on the following link to visit our course catalogs to view these and other brand new courses: IHSS Career Pathways Course Catalog
Click on the link to visit our IHSS Career Pathways Home Page for additional information: IHSS Career Pathways Program