PASC/IHSS Pilot Job Bank —NEW
If you are a PASC-approved provider, meet all the required criteria, and would like to be referred to one or two of these jobs, please fill out the form below or send an email to email@example.com , with the Job ID Number of the job in which you are interested. You must include your full name, the last four numbers of your social security number, your email address and your telephone number. PASC will either send you, via email, the contact information of the particular consumer or give your contact information to the consumer. http://www.pascla.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Copy-of-12-1-17-JOB-BANK-REVISED-MM.pdfPlease allow up to 72 hours from the date the job bank post closes for a response. The Job Bank listings will be posted every Friday at 12:00 pm (noon) and will close on Monday at 12:00 pm. Providers interested in any of the jobs posted have from Friday at 12:00 pm (noon) until Monday at 12:00 pm (noon) to complete and submit the form below or email the required information listed above to Ihssjbank@pascla.org
- In order to participate, you must read and follow these instructions before contacting PASC.
- Providers cannot use the job bank to find work for other individuals. Some individuals may not qualify for this service.
- Providers must be sure to meet the minimum requirements of a job before sending an inquiry.
- Providers should list the one or two jobs in which they are interested in one single email, not several emails.
- Hours displayed may vary depending on consumers’ preferences.
- Jobs may not be available by the time we respond to inquiries.
- Jobs highlighted in red need to be filled quickly.
- Inquiries will be responded to in the order received and as time permits.
- When looking at the schedule section please note the following; M = Monday, T = Tuesday, W= Wednesday, Th = Thursday, F = Friday Sat = Saturday, Sun = Sunday / M = Morning, A = Afternoon, E = Evening, O = Overnight
1. Be currently eligible to work as an IHSS provider in Los Angeles County
2. Be a PASC Registry-Approved Provider
3. Fulfill the basic criteria listed on the job announcement
4. Be available to work in the described location
5. Not disclose the information given to you to any other individual
THIS IS CURRENTLY AN ONLINE PROGRAM ONLY – IF YOU HAVE FURTHER QUESTIONS REGARDING THE JOB BANK, EMAIL IHSSJBANK@PASCLA.ORG
Jobs may be filled by the time you contact us.
Please click the link below to view available positions.
Job Bank Closed
To apply to one or two of the posted openings, fill out the form below or send an email including the above requested information to firstname.lastname@example.org .
VERY IMPORTANT: The PASC is not the employer of IHSS providers for purposes of hiring and firing; the IHSS consumer is. Therefore PASC cannot decide or tell consumers whom to hire.
MUY IMPORTANTE: El PASC no e el empleador de los proveedores de IHSS, y no se encarga de las contrataciones o despidos de proveedores. Esto es responsabilidad del Empleador. Por lo tanto, el PASC no puede decidir por el Consumidor ni decirle a quien contratar.